Read our current weekly market commentary

Close Icon
Contact Info     630-325-7100
15 Spinning Wheel Dr.
Suite 226
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Toll Free 888-325-7180

Monthly Archives: October 2016

Stocks post modest losses on new FBI probe

All intelligent investing is value investing – acquiring more that you are paying for. You must value the business in order to value the stock. – Charlie Munger News on Friday that the Federal Bureau of Investigation had reopened its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s e-mails caused stocks to drop and left the major stock averages […]

Take a Tour 

Stocks post modest gains on positive earnings reports

It takes twenty years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. – Warren Buffett The S&P 500 Index snapped a two-week losing streak with a modest gain as investors sifted through a plethora of quarterly earnings reports and economic data. The Nasdaq Composite Index posted the biggest gain of the major stock […]

Take a Tour 

Stocks post modest losses on concern over earnings

To be an investor you must be a believer in a better tomorrow. – Benjamin Graham Stocks posted modest losses for the second consecutive week as uncertainty over the third quarter earnings season, the upcoming presidential election and the timing of the next Federal Reserve interest rate hike seemed to rattle investors. The S&P 500 […]

Take a Tour 

Stocks edge lower on interest rate fears

The average person is 95 percent eyes and only 5 percent mind when they invest. If you want to become a professional, you need to train your eyes to be only 5 percent and train your mind to see the other 95 percent. – Robert Kiyosaki All three of the major stock averages edged slightly […]

Take a Tour 

Stocks edge higher on optimism over Deutsche Bank

In almost every walk of life, people buy more at lower prices; in the stock market they seem to buy more at higher prices. – James Grant The stock market was taken on a roller coaster ride last week and when the ride stopped on Friday, the S&P 500 Index had managed to eke out […]

Take a Tour