Read our current weekly market commentary

Close Icon
Contact Info     630-325-7100
15 Spinning Wheel Dr.
Suite 226
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Toll Free 888-325-7180

Monthly Archives: May 2018

Stocks post modest gains despite geopolitical concerns

  As in roulette, same is true of the stock trader, who will find that the expense of trading weights the dice heavily against him. – Benjamin Graham Geopolitical news dominated the headlines last week and when the markets finally closed on Friday, both the S&P 500 Index and the Dow Jones Industrial Average managed […]

Take a Tour 

Stocks post modest losses as 10-year Treasury yield rises to 3.07%

If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%. – Warren Buffett In a relatively quiet and uneventful week, stocks gave back some of the solid gains from the previous week as all three of the major stock averages posted modest losses. […]

Take a Tour 

S&P 500 climbs 2.4% as investors downplay geopolitical risks

The stock market is the story of cycles and of the human behavior that is responsible for overreactions in both directions. – Seth Klarman                                                   Stocks finally woke up from their […]

Take a Tour 

Technology stocks shine but broad market lower in volatile week

Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t, pays it. – Albert Einstein The stock market turned in another wild week of ups and downs but when the closing bell finally sounded on Friday, it had little to show for it. The Dow Jones Industrial […]

Take a Tour