Read our current weekly market commentary

Close Icon
Contact Info     630-325-7100
15 Spinning Wheel Dr.
Suite 226
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Toll Free 888-325-7180

Monthly Archives: March 2016

Stocks close lower on falling oil prices, stronger dollar

The average person is 95 percent eyes and only 5 percent mind when they invest. If you want to become a professional you need to train your eyes to be only 5 percent and train your mind to see the other 95 percent. – Robert Kiyosaki, American businessman, author and educator The stock market’s winning […]

Take a Tour 

S&P 500 posts fifth straight weekly gain, positive for year

The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator. – Benjamin Graham The S&P 500 Index closed higher for the fifth consecutive week and was in positive territory for the first time this year, making the correction back in January and February seem like a distant memory. More than anything […]

Take a Tour 

S&P 500 gains 1.1% on higher oil prices, ECB policy moves

We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest. – Warren Buffett After rather dull and directionless trading last week through Thursday, the stock market sprang to life on Friday with solid gains following the European Central Bank (ECB) meeting on monetary policy. ECB President Mario […]

Take a Tour 

S&P 500 posts gains on higher oil prices, economic data

It’s always said that the small investor doesn’t have a chance. And if they (people) so believe this theory that the small investor has no chance, they invest in a different format. – Peter Lynch Stocks posted gains for the third consecutive week as economic data continued to be better than expected and the price […]

Take a Tour 

Stocks gain on economic data, stable oil prices

With enough insider information and a million dollars, you can go broke in a year. – Warren Buffett Stronger than expected economic data and oil prices that stabilized above $30 a barrel helped propel all of the major stock averages higher for the second consecutive week. Early in the week, the International Energy Agency said […]

Take a Tour